Susan Farley, a familiar face in Eastern Maine, has joined the WVII ABC 7 and Fox 22 News team.
Most recently Susan served as the executive director at the Ellsworth Area Chamber of Commerce, but now returns to her roots in news, a long history that began in 1987 when she held the position of news director at WDEA/ WWMJ radio stations. In 1990 she became the assignment editor at WABI-TV for six years. She left the station to run her own successful business while continuing to assist WABI in coverage of elections and other special events. She returned to WABI full-time in 2003 to serve as the station's Coastal Bureau chief for the next six years.
"I am very happy for this opportunity to return to the newsroom," said Farley. "I'm looking forward to working with the entire ABC 7/Fox 22 News team to bring quality news reporting to our viewers."
HAMPDEN - Hampden's town manager has resigned. The town council unanimously accepted Jim Chandler's resignation during their meeting Monday night.
BANGOR - A new gym is coming to Bangor and no membership fees are required. Some area residents spent Tuesday morning at Broadway Park installing the new equipment.
BANGOR - Mother's Day and college graduations were celebrated in many places last weekend but there was a ceremony in a Bangor hospital room that combined the two.
ELLSWORTH - Downeast Community Partners is holding its first Fill-a-Bus Diaper Drive.
STATEWIDE - Thanksgiving is on Thursday and those who are planning to travel will have plenty of company on the roads and in the air.
BANGOR - Make a plan to bring the whole family to Dancing with the Greeks a week from this Saturday.
- Wednesday will be a beautiful day to see Bangor from high atop the Thomas Hill Standpipe
- PCHC receives grant money for overdose-reversing medication
- Another record year for the Maine Lottery
- Skowhegan man sentenced for possessing child porn
- New York City man charged after Verona Island drug bust
- Lagrange father, son arrested on drug charges
- Search on for missing Knox County man
- County woman arrested twice in a week on drug charges
- Bangor officials pave way for recreational pot shops
- Bangor officials getting ready for changes to trash handling
- Longtime Bangor councilor resigns
- Humane agents seize 80 animals in need of 'urgent' care
- Detour set for Thomas Hill Standpipe tours
- Brewer man dies in motorcycle crash
- Police identify woman pinned by vehicle
- Merchants Plaza closed to traffic, parking
- Road work affecting Hammond Street
- Sheriff's deputies investigating fatal Eddington incident
- Orrington standoff suspects appear in court
- Mobile Police Officer Sean Tuder's legacy shows importance of serving community and country, wife says
- Sullivan County Sheriff's Office Sgt. Steve Hinkle’s sister recalls emotional scene as veteran fought to live
- Ohio detective William Brewer's passing draws messages of support from police around the world
- Bride-to-be who swallowed engagement ring in her sleep details bizarre series of events
- Biloxi Police Officer Robert McKeithen's good deeds 'will be a part of this world forever,' police chief says
- Milwaukee Police Officer Matthew Rittner was former Marine who served courageously in Iraq
- Being Virginia State Police Trooper Lucas Dowell's friend was 'the greatest pleasure of my life,' sister says
- Medical student with rare disease finds possible cure from studying his own blood samples
- Kiribati cuts diplomatic ties with Taiwan, second Pacific island nation in a week
- Rebecca Friedrichs: Global climate strike protests – Just part of hysterical climate alarmism in our schools
- NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio drops out of presidential race
- Mark Penn: Hillary would be 2020 contender if she had conceded the 2016 election
- Brad Pitt's space epic 'Ad Astra' sets 'new standard' for science fiction films, ex-NASA engineer says
- Rogue ice moon could be spilling its guts all over 'alien megastructure' star
- Ohio child sex trafficking sting nabs more than 100, including church leader, ER doctor: report
- Seattle police officer files $10M claim against city for exposure to 'toxin' while cleaning homeless camp
- Facebook employee jumps to death from headquarters in Northern California: reports
- California judge blocks law requiring Trump to submit tax returns to compete in state's 2020 primary
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- Jacksonville Jaguars' Gardner Minshew did 'damn near anything' to lengthen college football career
- Antonio Brown accused of sending ‘intimidating’ text messages to second accuser: report
- Tom Brady complains about refs during Thursday’s Jaguars-Titans game: ‘Too many penalties. Just let us play!!!!’
- Life-sized cutout of Kansas City Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes stolen from McDonald's, cops say
- New York Yankees' Domingo German placed on leave under league's domestic violence policy
- Teen battling brain cancer who went viral for touchdown during Nebraska spring game back on football field
- Washington Redskins players rip New York Giants GM Dave Gettleman ahead of matchup
- Las Vegas soccer match's pregame festivities send residents into panic amid 'Storm Area 51' frenzy
- Miami Dolphins' Raekwon McMillan says ref told him to 'Stay off Tom' Brady during Patriots game
- Michael Vick recalls his meal order during first dinner with Atlanta Falcons owner
- Houston Texans' Kenny Stills receives praise for 'patriotism' after meeting with police chief
- New York Jets' Jamal Adams rips NFL after fine for hit on Baker Mayfield