Winter is almost here, and while many will have a warm, dry place to call home, there are some who dont. Our Andrew Scheinthal talks with homeless shelters about what the homeless face when the temperatures drop, in part two of Bangor, Home for the Homeless.
Bangor's Homeless. You can see them camping out in wooded areas and walking up and down Main Street.
Throughout the years it's been said other cities send their homeless here, but is it true?
Our Andrew Scheinthal finds out in part one of our two part series, Bangor, Home for the Homeless.
A man and his three young children are dead after an early morning fire. His wife, their mother, is the lone survivor. It is the deadliest blaze in maine in 20 years.
- Wednesday will be a beautiful day to see Bangor from high atop the Thomas Hill Standpipe
- PCHC receives grant money for overdose-reversing medication
- Another record year for the Maine Lottery
- Skowhegan man sentenced for possessing child porn
- New York City man charged after Verona Island drug bust
- Lagrange father, son arrested on drug charges
- Search on for missing Knox County man
- County woman arrested twice in a week on drug charges
- Bangor officials pave way for recreational pot shops
- Bangor officials getting ready for changes to trash handling
- Longtime Bangor councilor resigns
- Humane agents seize 80 animals in need of 'urgent' care
- Detour set for Thomas Hill Standpipe tours
- Brewer man dies in motorcycle crash
- Police identify woman pinned by vehicle
- Merchants Plaza closed to traffic, parking
- Road work affecting Hammond Street
- Sheriff's deputies investigating fatal Eddington incident
- Orrington standoff suspects appear in court
- 'Storm Area 51' fizzles, with 1 event canceled; but alien 'believers' still revel in 'primal state'
- Warren takes narrow lead over Biden in new Iowa poll, Sanders slips to third
- Justin Haskins: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez proves again she has no idea what she is talking about
- Army recruit, 18, dies after 'medical emergency' at Fort Jackson
- Warren takes aim at Pelosi, Dem leadership over impeachment: 'Congress failed to act'
- Hotel magnate, AFL founder Barron Hilton dead at 91
- Pair of underwear belonging to Eva Braun sell at auction for more than $4,600
- 'Run for America' co-founder backs climate strike: We are dealing with a 'crisis'
- Family of Whitey Bulger to file $200M wrongful death claim: report
- Hong Kong police, protesters face off in fresh clashes as fights break out over 'Lennon Walls' tear-down
- Ukraine foreign minister defends Trump's call with Zelenskiy: 'I think there was no pressure'
- Greek police arrest suspect in 1985 TWA Flight 847 hijacking
- Chicago police capture suspect in shootings that wounded officer, woman
- Chicago police hunt suspect in shootings that wounded officer, woman
- Leading House Dem tells party not to be 'hasty' in pursuing whistleblower allegations
- Bernie Sanders releases plan to eliminate $81B in past-due medical debt
- Rep. Joe Kennedy III announces Massachusetts Senate primary challenge against Ed Markey
- YouTuber agrees to pay family of girl who died copying her cooking video
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- University of Iowa to probe band members' claims of verbal abuse, sexual harassment by Iowa State fans
- New York Giants' Sterling Shepard says he played with likely concussion against Dallas Cowboys
- Patriots release Antonio Brown after claims of sexual misconduct, intimidation of accuser
- Patriots coach Bill Belichick cuts press conference short after repeated Antonio Brown questions
- Jacksonville Jaguars' Gardner Minshew did 'damn near anything' to lengthen college football career
- Antonio Brown accused of sending ‘intimidating’ text messages to second accuser: report
- Tom Brady complains about refs during Thursday’s Jaguars-Titans game: ‘Too many penalties. Just let us play!!!!’
- Life-sized cutout of Kansas City Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes stolen from McDonald's, cops say
- New York Yankees' Domingo German placed on leave under league's domestic violence policy
- Teen battling brain cancer who went viral for touchdown during Nebraska spring game back on football field
- Washington Redskins players rip New York Giants GM Dave Gettleman ahead of matchup
- Las Vegas soccer match's pregame festivities send residents into panic amid 'Storm Area 51' frenzy