AUGUSTA-Maine health officials are among those warning about lettuce that's making people sick in several states.
AUGUSTA - Advocates began an effort to put the death with dignity question before Maine voters on Thursday.
AUGUSTA (WGME) - Central Maine Power customers are on the hook for the state's investigation into record-high bills.
BANGOR - A number of homeless veterans penned a letter to Bruce Poliquin Wednesday urging him to reconsider a bill they say would increase hunger and hardship across the state.
PORTLAND - There was a packed house Wednesday night in Portland as the city decided to cut ties with Waterfront Concerts.
AUGUSTA - The Maine Legislature adjourned early Wednesday morning after House Republicans voted against extending the legislative session Wednesday night.
- Services held for deceased Iowa family of four found in Mexico
- Two dead after home-built plane crashes in California
- Autopsies show nothing suspicious in Avicii death, reports say
- Kellyanne Conway slams CNN's Dana Bash for asking about husband's anti-Trump tweets
- NBC News backs off fishy statistic about plastic straws from research by 9-year-old boy
- 'Tyrannical' judge told 'not to return' after she berates defendant who died three days later
- Shania Twain says she would have voted for Trump despite his offensive comments
- Three passengers injured, window broken after Air India plane hits severe turbulence
- Waffle House patron, 29, hailed a hero after snatching gun from shooter
- North Korea's nuclear announcement is clearly a publicity stunt, US lawmakers say
- Man fought gunman: He 'was going to have to work to kill me'
- Waffle House shooting suspect may have 2 guns, was arrested near White House in 2017, police say
- Brie Bella commends sister Nikki and John Cena for showing their relationship's end on camera
- Adults with autism bring special talents to the workplace -- employers would be lucky to have them
- Police: Man fires 121 rounds into hunting cabin, later dies
- Prosecutors say terror suspect doesn't qualify for immunity
- Chicago police spot 'elderly' woman pushing another woman's body in shopping cart
- Corker: Democrats blocking Pompeo nomination to appease base that 'abhors' Trump
- Beyoncé Slays Second Coachella 2018 Performance With New Costumes & A Surprise Guest
- Kendall Jenner Gets Cheeky In A Leopard-Print Thong Bikini
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Rents Out Movie Theater For Teen Girl Who Invited Him To Prom!
- Jimmy Kimmel Celebrates Son Billy's First Birthday After His Health Complications
- Mike Myers Remembers 'Austin Powers' Co-Star Verne Troyer: 'He Will Be Greatly Missed'
- Queen Elizabeth Celebrates 92nd Birthday With Prince William, Prince Harry & Meghan Markle At Star-Studded Concert
- Abby Lee Miller Shares Photo From The Hospital After Preliminary Cancer Diagnosis
- Actor Verne Troyer Dead At 49
- Carrie Underwood Shares Close-Up Photo Of Her Scars Months After Nasty Fall
- Jenna Dewan Steps Out For Her First Red Carpet Appearance Since Channing Tatum Split
- Ariana Grande Performs New Single 'No Tears Left To Cry' At Coachella 2018!
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Renewed For Season 15 At ABC
- San Francisco Giants' Brandon Belt sees 21 pitches in at-bat, most since at least 1988
- Ex-NFL kicker Jay Feely says prom date photo with gun 'intended to be a joke'
- Wrestler Bruno Sammartino's viewing draws hundreds of fans
- Kaepernick blasts 'lawful lynchings,' defends anthem protests while accepting Amnesty award
- White Sox pitcher Danny Farquhar 'stable but critical' after brain hemorrhage in dugout
- Oakland A's pitcher Sean Manaea tosses no-hitter vs. Boston Red Sox
- Arsene Wenger to leave Arsenal after 22 seasons with club
- Alex Rodriguez's 'nephew' kidnapped in New York City hotel over $600G Lamborghini sale
- Lance Armstrong settles $100M lawsuit with US government
- Alex Rodriguez's nephew kidnapped in New York City hotel over $600G Lamborghini sale
- McKayla Maroney: Larry Nassar exploited me when coaches withheld food
- McKayla Maroney: Larry Nassar exploited coaches withholding food