T.J. Tremble joined WVII ABC 7 and WFVX FOX 22 in March 2016.
He was raised in Bangor, attended Bangor schools and graduated from John Bapst High School. He attended the University of Maine, studying political science.
He started his news career at the Camden Herald, many years ago. He also worked for the Bangor Daily News in Rockland, Belfast and Bangor.
He entered broadcast journalism as news director for WQCB-FM, Brewer. For Many years he worked behind the scenes in radio and television.
Recently, he worked as a news reporter for Zone Radio Corporation in Bangor [WZON-AM, WKIT-FM and WZLO-FM.
He has received reporting awards from the Maine Press Association, Maine Association of Broadcasters and the Maine Associated Press Broadcasters Association.
He is married, with three adult children and three grandchildren.
BANGOR - Students across the region are protesting violence in schools. In Bangor, John Baps High School students walked out of school Friday morning to show their solidarity with students throughout the country.
WATERVILLE - Governor Paul LePage said he's got a plan to stop children from falling through the cracks in the child protection system.
CLIFTON - The parents of a Brewer High School teen charged with terrorizing said police are overreacting to a harmless joke.
BANGOR - The LePage Administration wants to eliminate a child abuse prevention program, saying it duplicates services provided by the state .
AUGUSTA - Friday morning, a legislative committee gave the green light for an independent investigation of the state's child protective services.
AUGUSTA - The Maine Department of Health and Human Services is coming under fire following last week's alleged murder of a Stockton Springs child.
BANGOR - Thursday morning, Phillip Scott Fournier will learn if a judge believed his lawyers or the state's prosecutors.
- Kristen Wiig reportedly in early talks for 'Wonder Woman 2' villain role
- 'American Chopper' star sued for fraud after allegedly sabotaging a TV project
- KFC runs out of gravy a week after running out of chicken
- 'Affluenza' teen, Ethan Couch, now 20, nears prison release after DUI crash that killed 4
- Facebook execs may appear on Capitol Hill to address data exploitation
- DeVos reveals plans for school safety panel, makes case for budget cuts
- China, Philippines discuss joint South China Sea projects
- Canadian drug mule says she made cocaine cruise a vacation
- Researcher captures striking Antarctic video of minke whale
- John Stossel: Pompeo, Trump and the Paris climate agreement
- Rauner, Pritzker win Illinois primaries, will square off in governor's race
- 'Punching game' fatality identified; no charges filed
- Mike Huckabee on abortion case before Supreme Court
- North Korean media say diplomacy is strength, not weakness
- Dead man’s girlfriend may face murder charge after Vegas robbery, police say
- Austin Goodwill explosion not linked to previous blasts, authorities say
- Israeli military confirms it hit Syrian nuclear site in 2007
- Police: Goodwill worker injured by artillery simulator
- Mister Rogers Movie Trailer Is Released And It Already Looks Like A Tear-Jerker
- Shawn Mendes Announces New Single 'In My Blood'
- Ellen DeGeneres Makes Olympians Scott Moir & Tessa Virtue Prove Their Not A Couple
- 'The Crown' Producers Apologize To Stars Claire Foy and Matt Smith Over Pay Disparity
- Sam Smith & More Stars Are Devastated Over Fifth Harmony's Hiatus
- The Weinstein Co. Has Filed For Bankruptcy
- Ringo Starr Receives Knighthood: 'It Means A Lot'
- Kelly Clarkson Drops Video For 'I Don't Think About You' And It Highlights Her Record Label Battle!
- Justin Timberlake Nails A Half Court Shot At Washington Wizards Practice Facility —Watch Video!
- 'Big Little Lies' Season 2 Has Begun Filming!
- Millie Bobby Brown Makes Sweet Music With Boyfriend Jacob Sartorius
- Lea Michele Sizzles On Hot Hawaiian Vacation: See The Pics!
- 100-year-old runner, a World War II vet, sets 5 new world track records
- Aaron Hernandez struggled with being gay, ex-girlfriend says
- PGA security high ahead of Austin tournament amid bomb attacks
- Ex-baseball prospect Danry Vasquez speaks out after video allegedly shows him beating then-girlfriend: 'I've truly changed'
- Kaepernick ex-teammate says anthem protests hampering ability to find new team
- Sister Jean Schmidt, 98, sees Loyola-Chicago win first NCAA Tournament game in 33 years
- Longtime New Orleans Saints owner Tom Benson dies at age 90
- Baylor University suspends 3 players following accusations of off-campus rapes
- Josh McCown signs NFL contract while waiting in line at Chick-fil-A drive-thru
- Surveillance video that reportedly shows violent incident involving former baseball prospect is released
- Owner of Greek soccer team apologizes after running onto field with holstered gun to protest goal
- Virginia, Villanova, Kansas and Xavier top seeds in NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament