Blue Hill Care Giver Support Group Continues
Alice Hildebrand, UCC Minister to facilitate
Blue Hill, Maine–We are offering another session of the Blue Hill Care Giver Support Group on Friday, March 23, 2018 at 10:30 am. The group is facilitated by Alice Hildebrand, UCC Minister and Board Certified Chaplin. The group aims to offer support for those who are providing card for a loved one, and strives to achieve and maintain emotional and spiritual balance in the process.
Alice Hildebrand has served as chaplain to the Barbara Bush Children's Hospital in Portland for the past six years. In her prior experience, she has served as the chaplain for the Hancock County HomeCare and Hospice and the Maine Medical Center. She has worked closely with patients, families and caregivers of the Maine Children’s Cancer Program. She has been engaged in research aimed at understanding and improving patient, family, and provider well-being, and hopes to continue this work. She has also served at the Blue Hill Congregational Church and Deer Isle/Sunset Congregational Church. Alice lives in Brooklin and currently serves at the West Brooksville Congregational Church.
The group is free and open to all. It will be held at the Blue Hill Public Library, 5 Parker Point Rd., Blue Hill. Spread the word and hope to see you there!
- Two people hurt and two still missing after house fire
- Celebrating earth day
- Healthy kids day
- State police searching for two missing adults with special needs
- Birdsacre Sanctuary in Ellsworth is looking for volunteers for spring cleaning
- Garland shooting leaves one in the hospital and another in jail
- Romaine lettuce could be tainted with E.coli
- Death With Dignity campaign wants to be placed before Maine voters
- State legislature closing impacting bill for background checks on pre-K teachers
- Area children enjoy Challenger Learning Center's vacation camp
- Man taken to hospital after shooting in Garland
- Homeless veterans urge Representative Poliquin to reconsider a bill that would increase hunger in many
- City of Portland cuts ties with Waterfront Concerts
- Services held for deceased Iowa family of four found in Mexico
- Two dead after home-built plane crashes in California
- Autopsies show nothing suspicious in Avicii death, reports say
- Kellyanne Conway slams CNN's Dana Bash for asking about husband's anti-Trump tweets
- NBC News backs off fishy statistic about plastic straws from research by 9-year-old boy
- 'Tyrannical' judge told 'not to return' after she berates defendant who died three days later
- Shania Twain says she would have voted for Trump despite his offensive comments
- Three passengers injured, window broken after Air India plane hits severe turbulence
- Waffle House patron, 29, hailed a hero after snatching gun from shooter
- North Korea's nuclear announcement is clearly a publicity stunt, US lawmakers say
- Man fought gunman: He 'was going to have to work to kill me'
- Waffle House shooting suspect may have 2 guns, was arrested near White House in 2017, police say
- Brie Bella commends sister Nikki and John Cena for showing their relationship's end on camera
- Adults with autism bring special talents to the workplace -- employers would be lucky to have them
- Police: Man fires 121 rounds into hunting cabin, later dies
- Prosecutors say terror suspect doesn't qualify for immunity
- Chicago police spot 'elderly' woman pushing another woman's body in shopping cart
- Corker: Democrats blocking Pompeo nomination to appease base that 'abhors' Trump
- Beyoncé Slays Second Coachella 2018 Performance With New Costumes & A Surprise Guest
- Kendall Jenner Gets Cheeky In A Leopard-Print Thong Bikini
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Rents Out Movie Theater For Teen Girl Who Invited Him To Prom!
- Jimmy Kimmel Celebrates Son Billy's First Birthday After His Health Complications
- Mike Myers Remembers 'Austin Powers' Co-Star Verne Troyer: 'He Will Be Greatly Missed'
- Queen Elizabeth Celebrates 92nd Birthday With Prince William, Prince Harry & Meghan Markle At Star-Studded Concert
- Abby Lee Miller Shares Photo From The Hospital After Preliminary Cancer Diagnosis
- Actor Verne Troyer Dead At 49
- Carrie Underwood Shares Close-Up Photo Of Her Scars Months After Nasty Fall
- Jenna Dewan Steps Out For Her First Red Carpet Appearance Since Channing Tatum Split
- Ariana Grande Performs New Single 'No Tears Left To Cry' At Coachella 2018!
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Renewed For Season 15 At ABC
- San Francisco Giants' Brandon Belt sees 21 pitches in at-bat, most since at least 1988
- Ex-NFL kicker Jay Feely says prom date photo with gun 'intended to be a joke'
- Wrestler Bruno Sammartino's viewing draws hundreds of fans
- Kaepernick blasts 'lawful lynchings,' defends anthem protests while accepting Amnesty award
- White Sox pitcher Danny Farquhar 'stable but critical' after brain hemorrhage in dugout
- Oakland A's pitcher Sean Manaea tosses no-hitter vs. Boston Red Sox
- Arsene Wenger to leave Arsenal after 22 seasons with club
- Alex Rodriguez's 'nephew' kidnapped in New York City hotel over $600G Lamborghini sale
- Lance Armstrong settles $100M lawsuit with US government
- Alex Rodriguez's nephew kidnapped in New York City hotel over $600G Lamborghini sale
- McKayla Maroney: Larry Nassar exploited me when coaches withheld food
- McKayla Maroney: Larry Nassar exploited coaches withholding food