BANGOR - People around the world are mourning the victims of Thursday's terrorist attack in Barcelona. Just this year, we've seen terrorist attacks in places like Paris, England and now Spain, all of which are major tourist destinations. Are these attacks affecting the lives and thinking of people here in Maine?
MILO - As M.S.A.D. 41 students gear up to go back to school, members of the Milo community are looking to stuff a bus full of school supplies for area kids.
"Pencils, crayons, pens, markers, scissors, rulers, anything that you would buy your child to go back to school with," say "Stuff the Bus" organizer, Mary Nutter. "We need them for these children."
AMHERST- A woman was seriously injured this morning following a terrible crash in Amherst.
Emergency crews were called to Smith Road late this morning after the woman went off the roadway and into some trees.
Police say the vehicle was so badly damaged the 68 year old woman was trapped inside and had to be pried free.
She was airlifted to Bangor for treatment.
Police believe she was driving too fast and lost control.
- Police track down man who allegedly stole several cars during escape
- Thousands help to find a cure for cancer
- Concerned citizens stand up against hate
- Escaped inmate captured
- Woman seriously injured in Amherst crash
- BREAKING: Bannon is out as top White House strategist
- Penquis reaches backpack collection goal
- Governor LePage finally speaks out on Virginia
- Ellsworth Library celebrating 200 years
- Local doctor shares mission experience with residents
- Marijuana retail sales still a ways in the future
- Windham fire has shut down traffic on Tandberg Trail
- Thursday morning crash shuts down Ohio Street in Glenburn
- Kayaker drowns in Washington County
- Kidnapped woman gets away after abductors can't operate stick shift
- Sam Hunt makes history, explains origin of single 'Body Like a Back Road'
- Missing skinny dipper's body found by off-duty lifeguard
- DeMario Jackson reportedly in talks to join 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 25
- Indiana congressman's 8-page chauffeur memo revealed
- Missouri Democratic state senator apologizes for hoping Trump is assassinated
- Child, 5, dead, parents injured in domestic violence incident at UNC-Chapel Hill
- 1979 Klan-Nazi attack survivor in North Carolina hopes for a 'justice river'
- 1 dead, 2 injured in domestic violence incident at UNC-Chapel Hill
- Prosecutors: Chicago slaying was part of sexual fantasy
- Trump to address nation on Afghanistan
- Pennsylvania coal company to open second mine since Trump took office
- 'The Hitman's Bodyguard' dominates the box office
- Officials say 1 person, not 2, dead in Oregon plane crash
- Chris Christie no longer in running for local sports radio gig
- Falwell backs Trump on Charlottesville, admits president could be more 'politically correct'
- Celebrities react to the death of Jerry Lewis
- Jerry Lewis, comedy icon and philanthropist, dead at 91
- Calvin Harris To Perform At Rihanna's Diamond Ball
- VMAs 2017: Pink To Be Honored With The Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award
- Taylor Swift Vows To Become A Voice For Sexual Assault Victims Following Trial Verdict
- Oprah Winfrey Letting Go Of 'Emotional Burden' Of Weight Struggles
- MTV, Record Label Debate Why 'Despacito' Video Was Left Off VMA Nominations List
- 'Deadpool 2': Female Stunt Driver Dies After On-Set Motorcycle Crash
- Taylor Swift Cries During Court Case Closing Arguments
- Teen Choice Awards 2017: Chris Pratt Makes Post-Split Appearance, Miley Cyrus Cancels Last Minute
- Shonda Rhimes Signs Deal With Netflix
- Teen Choice Awards 2017 To Honor Miley Cyrus, Bruno Mars
- 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $35M At Box Office
- Bruno Mars Donates $1 Million From Concert To Flint Water Crisis
- Kluber leaves start early as Indians romp past Royals, 10-1
- Rays fall to Mariners in Kiermaier's return
- Cardinals place Waino on DL, recall Mayers from Triple-A
- Royals place Soria on DL, recall McCarthy from Storm Chasers
- Boston Red Sox owner considering changing Yawkey Way to ease history of racial intolerance
- Bucks' Antetokounmpo named a favorite to win 2017-18 NBA MVP award
- LeBron James slams Trump as 'so-called president' in Ohio speech
- Slegers helps Twins to win over Indians in MLB debut
- Jay Cutler makes Dolphins debut in preseason loss to Ravens
- Buccaneers dominate first half in preseason victory over Jaguars
- Torre, Steinbrenner confident in Jeter's ability to succeed in front office role with Marlins
- Colts might have to shrink playbook for QBs if Luck remains out