David joined the news team in March of 2017. First and foremost he is a proud Mainer. Before reporting for ABC7 and FOX22, he interned at WLBZ2 in Bangor, and attended the University of Maine's journalism program.
David was raised in the western Maine foothills, and has been a lifelong viewer of local Maine news. He hopes to bring this perspective to telling the stories of folks in the community.
When not on the job, David enjoys skiing, snowmobiling, spending time at the family camp on Branch Lake, and playing slow-pitch softball with the other Bangor gym class heroes.
BANGOR - At 4:00 pm Monday, five union workers walked into Senator Collins' office and refused to leave.
BANGOR - What began nearly eight months ago in a dimly lit bar has come to a dramatic end - and new beginnings - in Bangor.
STATEWIDE - It has been an emotional couple days for transgender groups across the state and world, as they remember those lost to violent acts. It's a statistic that's growing at a startling rate.
STATEWIDE - There used to be dozens of schools in the state that adopted native american mascots. There are now only three.
SKOWHEGAN - People who drive through Skowhegan can tell right away there's a deep history of the presence and culture of Native American tribes.
GARLAND - Multiple buildings were leveled on a plot of land deep in the woods in Garland late Wednesday night.
BREWER - The owner of Twin City Trucks & More is looking for help finding the person who caused around $30,000 in damage Tuesday morning.
OLD TOWN - Two teens were charged Sunday after allegedly chasing another man through Old Town with a BB gun.
WHITNEYVILLE - Authorities are investigating a suspicious death following a fire that destroyed a mobile home in the Washington County town of Whitneyville early Saturday morning.
- Cop taunts would-be killer with lube on way to prison: 'You are going to need a lot of this'
- Dog shoots hunter after another hunter leaves shotgun on ground
- Man arrested after car rams gates at Royal Air Force base used by US, reports say
- Trump national security strategy restores reference to 'jihadist' terror threat
- Uber driver with criminal past arrested after British woman diplomat, 30, murdered, left by side of road
- UN rights chief: China, White House seem 'hostile' on rights
- Kentucky lawmaker's funeral in church where he preached
- Ashes of woman's father stolen from front porch of Arizona home, reward offered
- Company recalls salami, prosciutto over possible salmonella contamination
- The Latest: Hundreds of migrants along Serbia's EU border
- New York City house fire leaves woman, 3 children dead; firefighters injured
- From 'Stranger Things' to 'Game of Thrones': Biggest TV character deaths of 2017
- Trump to unveil 'America First' strategy
- George Zimmmerman reportedly threatens Jay-Z, prompts Snoop Dogg response
- China hails Spain court's approval of Taiwanese extradition
- DeVos to give commencement speech at University of Baltimore
- Mueller’s office defends investigation after Trump team slams email access
- McCain goes to Arizona for Christmas, will miss tax vote
- Dad-To-Be John Stamos Honors His Late Father With Heartfelt Throwback Photo
- Morgan Spurlock's 'Super Size Me' Sequel Pulled From Sundance After Sexual Misconduct Confession
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Sweet Pic Of Robert Downey Jr. Giving Her A Kiss
- Nelly Will Not Face Rape Charges, Prosecutors In Washington Say
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Pro Emma Slater Shares Photos From Drew Scott's First Wedding Dance Rehearsal
- Liam Payne Shared An Almost Nude Photo In Bed
- Fans Defend Taylor Swift After Celebratory Instagram Post Causes Backlash
- Billie Lourd Writes Hidden Message In Emotional Tribute To Mother Carrie Fisher
- James Corden Enlists Zac Efron, Hugh Jackman & Zendaya For A Crosswalk Performance On Broadway
- 'Roseanne' Revival Gets Premiere Date On ABC
- Portia de Rossi Checks Out Wildfire Devastation After Evacuating Home She Shares With Ellen DeGeneres
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Blasts Off With $45 Million Opening Night
- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs eyes Carolina Panthers, wants to sign Kaepernick
- LeBron James sends message with black and white shoes, speaks about Trump
- Carolina Panthers owner Jerry Richardson is selling the team
- Return of the captain: Bluesactivate PietrangelofromIR
- Ducks lose 3-2 to Capitals in OT
- Preview: Jaguars try to clinch playoff spot against visiting Texans
- Preview: Panthers take on expansion Golden Knights for first time this season
- LeBron James gets 60th triple-double, passes Larry Bird on all-time list
- Josh Richardson's career-high 28 points lift Heat past visiting Clippers
- Alkins leads hot-shooting No. 23 Arizona past New Mexico
- Florida squanders 2nd-half lead, falls to Clemson in Orange Bowl Classic
- Conner Manning leads Georgia State past Western Kentucky in Cure Bowl