David joined the news team in March of 2017. First and foremost he is a proud Mainer. Before reporting for ABC7 and FOX22, he interned at WLBZ2 in Bangor, and attended the University of Maine's journalism program.
David was raised in the western Maine foothills, and has been a lifelong viewer of local Maine news. He hopes to bring this perspective to telling the stories of folks in the community.
When not on the job, David enjoys skiing, snowmobiling, spending time at the family camp on Branch Lake, and playing slow-pitch softball with the other Bangor gym class heroes.
BANGOR - The battle between drug dealers and police is dangerous for more reasons than you might realize. But recently cops were given a leg up in the never-ending battle.
GOULDSBORO - A standoff with the state police tactical team ended as well as it could Tuesday evening.
HOULTON - Police are investigating a bizarre accident in houlton involving an ambulance on its way to a call.
STATEWIDE - Boating deaths have reached double digits so far this year. Authorities say half of those deaths involved alcohol, and could have been prevented by taking the right precautions.
BASS HARBOR - It's been an unusually cold start to the summer on the coast of Maine, and it's not just impacting your day at the beach.
BAR HARBOR - Residents from the town of Bar Harbor voted Tuesday to allow large ships to dock in the harbor.
BANGOR - At the top of the Bangor City Council's agenda Monday, the chamber made a proclamation stating the city supports diversity and rejects discrimination.
- Coast Guard airlifts stricken teen on cruise 300 miles off Maryland
- Navy husband welcomed home by wife's surprise baby bump
- Pregnant woman runs over purse-snatching suspect in Walmart parking lot: See the video
- Lost dogs smell owners’ cooked sausages, find their way home
- Scaramucci calls Russia story 'nonsense,' warns media 'integrity' at risk after CNN retraction
- Kendra Wilkinson on marriage to Hank Baskett: We've threatened divorce 'probably 5 times'
- Driver in New Hampshire pulled over for strapping mountain of items on top of van
- Trace Adkins on 'A Capitol Fourth,' Donald Trump and joining Blake Shelton on 'The Voice'
- Palin suit against NY Times spotlights a flood of media mistakes
- Over the moon: For Trump, South Korea is yuge
- Vatican cardinal hit with sex assault offenses takes leave, will fight charges
- Vietnam puts prominent blogger on trial for anti-state acts
- Police: Man dragged out of car, beaten in road rage attack
- Owner of loose bull that caused fatal crash gets probation
- Missouri farmer cleared in 1997 sex case by DNA evidence
- US quietly publishes once-expunged papers on 1953 Iran coup
- The Latest: US issues new visa criteria for 6 Muslim nations
- Most Americans know that owning a gun is an essential part of our freedom
- Prince William, Duchess Kate & Prince Harry To Honor Princess Diana's Birthday
- Grammy Awards Returning To Los Angeles In 2019
- Michael Nyqvist, 'Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' & John Wick' Star, Dies At 56
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's Home Destroyed In Wildfire
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale: Who Is A? (SPOILER ALERT!)
- Taylor Swift & Michael Jordan Salute Russell Westbrook At NBA Awards
- Fourth Of July BBQ Burgers From Pepperidge Farm
- Rascal Flatts Surprises Wisconsin Couple At Their Wedding
- 'Fuller House' Season 3 Premiere Date Falls On Original Show's Anniversary
- J.K. Rowling Marks 20 Years Since Harry Potter Appeared
- BET Awards 2017: Top Moments From Bruno Mars, Chance The Rapper, Remy Ma & More
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, But Debuts To A Franchise Low
- Kepler knocks in 3 runs, Twins top Red Sox 4-1
- Anderson exits with injury, Brewers fall 4-3 to Reds
- MLB umpire John Tumpane helps save woman from jumping off bridge
- Blues re-sign D Chris Butler to two-year, two-way deal
- Royals put Cuthbert on DL, recall Soler from Omaha
- NFL star Logan Ryan pays off his brother's student loans
- Miami Heat announce 2017 Summer League rosters
- Berglund undergoes shoulder surgery, out until December
- Four Cincinnati homers power past Guerra, Brewers
- Kemp returns to San Diego as Padres host Braves
- USA Gymnastics needs 'culture change' to stop abuse, review finds
- Francona questionable as Indians look for another win vs. Rangers