David joined the news team in March of 2017. First and foremost he is a proud Mainer. Before reporting for ABC7 and FOX22, he interned at WLBZ2 in Bangor, and attended the University of Maine's journalism program.
David was raised in the western Maine foothills, and has been a lifelong viewer of local Maine news. He hopes to bring this perspective to telling the stories of folks in the community.
When not on the job, David enjoys skiing, snowmobiling, spending time at the family camp on Branch Lake, and playing slow-pitch softball with the other Bangor gym class heroes.
SOUTHWEST HARBOR - The turnout was tremendous Tuesday at a special meeting of Southwest Harbor residents and town council, as they dealt with the topic of cruise ships coming to their shores.
BANGOR - The city council voted to seize nine properties around Bangor that had not had taxes paid for over one year.
PROSPECT - Waldo County Sheriff's deputies responded to a deadly scene in Prospect Early Saturday morning.
BANGOR - Residents met at the doughty school wednesday to exchange methods to improve safety in the city.
BANGOR - In July of 2015, small towns in northern Penobscot and southern Aroostook counties were turned upside down after a brutal double murder and kidnapping rocked multiple families.
BANGOR - A conclusion was reached Wednesday in the heart-wrenching drunk driving case of Nicholas Spencer.
AUGUSTA - At the end of the work day the Maine state legislature rose the legal age to buy tobacco products to 21.
BANGOR - What's in a name? Ask the veterans at American Legion Post #12 in Bangor and they would argue a name can mean a lot. And they've been working hard to bring the story of a local soldier to the forefront.
- Kidnapped woman gets away after abductors can't operate stick shift
- Sam Hunt makes history, explains origin of single 'Body Like a Back Road'
- Missing skinny dipper's body found by off-duty lifeguard
- DeMario Jackson reportedly in talks to join 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 25
- NYC court worker calls reporter, admits he 'barely shows up' for $166K job
- Was high school football star wrongly convicted of child molestation? Lawyer pushes for new trial
- Raqqa's escaping victims forced to live in toxic oil refinery with gasoline-laced water and no sewer system
- Texas football star convicted of sexually assaulting a child may get a new trial
- Hong Kong activist Wong braces for possible prison sentence
- Philippine economy grows 6.5 percent in second quarter
- $28.75 charge to visit Elvis' grave during vigil upsets fans
- Battered bronze sphere returns to World Trade Center site
- 5 missing after Army helicopter goes down, items found
- Trump signs bill expanding college assistance for veterans
- National Park Service ends ban on disposable water bottles
- US military says its bands promote patriotism; new government watchdog says prove it
- California man gets life in prison for USC student's beating death
- Texas illegal-immigrant disaster: Suspected driver of crowded truck indicted, could get death penalty
- Calvin Harris To Perform At Rihanna's Diamond Ball
- VMAs 2017: Pink To Be Honored With The Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award
- Taylor Swift Vows To Become A Voice For Sexual Assault Victims Following Trial Verdict
- Oprah Winfrey Letting Go Of 'Emotional Burden' Of Weight Struggles
- MTV, Record Label Debate Why 'Despacito' Video Was Left Off VMA Nominations List
- 'Deadpool 2': Female Stunt Driver Dies After On-Set Motorcycle Crash
- Taylor Swift Cries During Court Case Closing Arguments
- Teen Choice Awards 2017: Chris Pratt Makes Post-Split Appearance, Miley Cyrus Cancels Last Minute
- Shonda Rhimes Signs Deal With Netflix
- Teen Choice Awards 2017 To Honor Miley Cyrus, Bruno Mars
- 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $35M At Box Office
- Bruno Mars Donates $1 Million From Concert To Flint Water Crisis
- Stanton's HR streak comes to an end as Marlins' finish off series win vs. Giants
- Pacers announce four-game preseason schedule
- Jaguars QB Blake Bortles facing more scrutiny during camp
- Phillies might limit Pivetta's repertoire for start vs. Padres
- Broxton, Brewers open series with 3-1 win over Pirates
- Santana, Indians power past Twins 8-1
- Denzel Perryman likely out 2 months from ankle surgery
- Charlottesville native, Eagles player Chris Long reacts to protest violence
- Chiefs relying on new bodies, healthy vets to stuff the run
- Jayhawks to honor former coach Mangino during season opener
- Phillies' Leiter returns from 'pen to start against Padres
- Ezekiel Elliott to appeal suspension, turn tables on accuser, report says