Jack Hilton joined WVII ABC 7 and WFVX Fox 22 in March of 2016. He was born in Montreal, Canada but was raised in the sunshine state, Fort Lauderdale before graduating cum laude from Husson University with a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications.
Born in a famous boxing family, Jack set off toward a different career path, after the mysterious death of his uncle, Arturo Gatti, who is in the Boxing Hall of Fame.
With a heart for people, he is always looking to meet and tell the stories of those in the community. He is charismatic, funny and down to earth.
When not on the air, he enjoys spending time with his lovely wife, his parrots and attending church. He's also a huge fan of TV series such as Buffy, Friends and The Office.
SOUTHWEST HARBOR - Hinckley Yacht Company held a ground breaking ceremony on Wednesday and it could bring money to the local economy.
ELLSWORTH - For over 30 years, Jordan's Snack Bar served the community members with its seafood and ice cream until closed down earlier this year. The restaurant now has new owners looking to continue its legacy.
HAMPDEN - One Maine Army National Guard unit is gearing up to deploy to Afghanistan this coming week. Families were invited to celebrate on Friday at Hampden Academy.
HAMPDEN - Dozens of people gathered in Hampden on Saturday despite the rainy weather, to create a place for families to let loose as the summer winds down at the 38th Annual Hampden Children's Day.
ACADIA - Acadia National Park is joining forces with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration to reduce impaired driving on roads in Acadia National Park.
BANGOR - For two weeks, 28 students are learning what it truly means to be a firefighter. It's an effort to recruit more people to the emergency response field.
BANGOR - It's been three weeks since Father Clement Thibodeau went missing. While the Maine Warden Service and Caribou Police Department are still investigating his whereabouts, they have since called off the active search.
HERMON - You may know Texas Roadhouse for it's steaks or rolls and butter but they have been supporting veterans for years.
BANGOR - Even 72-years-later, the bomb dropping on Hiroshima has left an impact on the hearts of many people around the world.
- Kidnapped woman gets away after abductors can't operate stick shift
- Sam Hunt makes history, explains origin of single 'Body Like a Back Road'
- Missing skinny dipper's body found by off-duty lifeguard
- DeMario Jackson reportedly in talks to join 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 25
- NYC court worker calls reporter, admits he 'barely shows up' for $166K job
- Was high school football star wrongly convicted of child molestation? Lawyer pushes for new trial
- Raqqa's escaping victims forced to live in toxic oil refinery with gasoline-laced water and no sewer system
- Texas football star convicted of sexually assaulting a child may get a new trial
- Hong Kong activist Wong braces for possible prison sentence
- Philippine economy grows 6.5 percent in second quarter
- $28.75 charge to visit Elvis' grave during vigil upsets fans
- Battered bronze sphere returns to World Trade Center site
- 5 missing after Army helicopter goes down, items found
- Trump signs bill expanding college assistance for veterans
- National Park Service ends ban on disposable water bottles
- US military says its bands promote patriotism; new government watchdog says prove it
- California man gets life in prison for USC student's beating death
- Texas illegal-immigrant disaster: Suspected driver of crowded truck indicted, could get death penalty
- Calvin Harris To Perform At Rihanna's Diamond Ball
- VMAs 2017: Pink To Be Honored With The Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award
- Taylor Swift Vows To Become A Voice For Sexual Assault Victims Following Trial Verdict
- Oprah Winfrey Letting Go Of 'Emotional Burden' Of Weight Struggles
- MTV, Record Label Debate Why 'Despacito' Video Was Left Off VMA Nominations List
- 'Deadpool 2': Female Stunt Driver Dies After On-Set Motorcycle Crash
- Taylor Swift Cries During Court Case Closing Arguments
- Teen Choice Awards 2017: Chris Pratt Makes Post-Split Appearance, Miley Cyrus Cancels Last Minute
- Shonda Rhimes Signs Deal With Netflix
- Teen Choice Awards 2017 To Honor Miley Cyrus, Bruno Mars
- 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $35M At Box Office
- Bruno Mars Donates $1 Million From Concert To Flint Water Crisis
- Stanton's HR streak comes to an end as Marlins' finish off series win vs. Giants
- Pacers announce four-game preseason schedule
- Jaguars QB Blake Bortles facing more scrutiny during camp
- Phillies might limit Pivetta's repertoire for start vs. Padres
- Broxton, Brewers open series with 3-1 win over Pirates
- Santana, Indians power past Twins 8-1
- Denzel Perryman likely out 2 months from ankle surgery
- Charlottesville native, Eagles player Chris Long reacts to protest violence
- Chiefs relying on new bodies, healthy vets to stuff the run
- Jayhawks to honor former coach Mangino during season opener
- Phillies' Leiter returns from 'pen to start against Padres
- Ezekiel Elliott to appeal suspension, turn tables on accuser, report says