Jack Hilton joined WVII ABC 7 and WFVX Fox 22 in March of 2016. He was born in Montreal, Canada but was raised in the sunshine state, Fort Lauderdale before graduating cum laude from Husson University with a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications.
Born in a famous boxing family, Jack set off toward a different career path, after the mysterious death of his uncle, Arturo Gatti, who is in the Boxing Hall of Fame.
With a heart for people, he is always looking to meet and tell the stories of those in the community. He is charismatic, funny and down to earth.
When not on the air, he enjoys spending time with his lovely wife, his parrots and attending church. He's also a huge fan of TV series such as Buffy, Friends and The Office.
BANGOR - The Abbott man accused of killing his ex-girlfriend, Stephanie Gebo in 2015 will spend 55 years in jail.
BANGOR - Eastern Maine Community College (EMCC) has always prided itself on having programs geared towards helping students get real world experience in a classroom setting. The school received a special donation from a local organization that will help them do that.
STATEWIDE - The holidays can add a lot of stress for families. For many victims of domestic abuse, it's a time where they are constantly walking on eggshells to ensure their family has a safe Christmas season.
BELFAST - Maine House Majority Leader, Erin Herbig hosted a Waldo County Business Roundtable. This event occurred after spending two months visiting different local businesses in Waldo County to help find ways to stimulate their local economy.
MILLINOCKET - The 3rd annual Millinocket Marathon and Half is happening this weekend. While this event is fun to watch, the economic impact it will have is leaving community members excited.
ELLSWORTH - Authorities have broken up a burglary ring in Hancock County and now they are looking to return stolen property to the owners.
STATEWIDE - The holidays are typically a joyous time for people to come together and enjoy each others company. But for many families, it's a time that brings painful memories.
AUGUSTA - From fishing to logging, Maine is known for its many industries. But it had to find innovative ways to keep up with modern technology. Secretary of State, Matthew Dunlap unveiled the Maine Bicentennial Commemorative License Plate on Monday to celebrate Maine's upcoming 200th birthday.
WATERVILLE - It's crunch time for a local organization looking to handout gifts to families in need all across the state this Christmas and they need the publics help to make sure no family goes without a merry Christmas.
DOVER-FOXCROFT - Typically a coach helps their team bring home the gold. But for one coach at Foxcroft Academy, it was the other way around.
- Cop taunts would-be killer with lube on way to prison: 'You are going to need a lot of this'
- Dog shoots hunter after another hunter leaves shotgun on ground
- Man arrested after car rams gates at Royal Air Force base used by US, reports say
- Trump national security strategy restores reference to 'jihadist' terror threat
- Uber driver with criminal past arrested after British woman diplomat, 30, murdered, left by side of road
- UN rights chief: China, White House seem 'hostile' on rights
- Kentucky lawmaker's funeral in church where he preached
- Ashes of woman's father stolen from front porch of Arizona home, reward offered
- Company recalls salami, prosciutto over possible salmonella contamination
- The Latest: Hundreds of migrants along Serbia's EU border
- New York City house fire leaves woman, 3 children dead; firefighters injured
- From 'Stranger Things' to 'Game of Thrones': Biggest TV character deaths of 2017
- Trump to unveil 'America First' strategy
- George Zimmmerman reportedly threatens Jay-Z, prompts Snoop Dogg response
- China hails Spain court's approval of Taiwanese extradition
- DeVos to give commencement speech at University of Baltimore
- Mueller’s office defends investigation after Trump team slams email access
- McCain goes to Arizona for Christmas, will miss tax vote
- Dad-To-Be John Stamos Honors His Late Father With Heartfelt Throwback Photo
- Morgan Spurlock's 'Super Size Me' Sequel Pulled From Sundance After Sexual Misconduct Confession
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Sweet Pic Of Robert Downey Jr. Giving Her A Kiss
- Nelly Will Not Face Rape Charges, Prosecutors In Washington Say
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Pro Emma Slater Shares Photos From Drew Scott's First Wedding Dance Rehearsal
- Liam Payne Shared An Almost Nude Photo In Bed
- Fans Defend Taylor Swift After Celebratory Instagram Post Causes Backlash
- Billie Lourd Writes Hidden Message In Emotional Tribute To Mother Carrie Fisher
- James Corden Enlists Zac Efron, Hugh Jackman & Zendaya For A Crosswalk Performance On Broadway
- 'Roseanne' Revival Gets Premiere Date On ABC
- Portia de Rossi Checks Out Wildfire Devastation After Evacuating Home She Shares With Ellen DeGeneres
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Blasts Off With $45 Million Opening Night
- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs eyes Carolina Panthers, wants to sign Kaepernick
- LeBron James sends message with black and white shoes, speaks about Trump
- Carolina Panthers owner Jerry Richardson is selling the team
- Return of the captain: Bluesactivate PietrangelofromIR
- Ducks lose 3-2 to Capitals in OT
- Preview: Jaguars try to clinch playoff spot against visiting Texans
- Preview: Panthers take on expansion Golden Knights for first time this season
- LeBron James gets 60th triple-double, passes Larry Bird on all-time list
- Josh Richardson's career-high 28 points lift Heat past visiting Clippers
- Alkins leads hot-shooting No. 23 Arizona past New Mexico
- Florida squanders 2nd-half lead, falls to Clemson in Orange Bowl Classic
- Conner Manning leads Georgia State past Western Kentucky in Cure Bowl