T.J. Tremble joined WVII ABC 7 and WFVX FOX 22 in March 2016.
He was raised in Bangor, attended Bangor schools and graduated from John Bapst High School. He attended the University of Maine, studying political science.
He started his news career at the Camden Herald, many years ago. He also worked for the Bangor Daily News in Rockland, Belfast and Bangor.
He entered broadcast journalism as news director for WQCB-FM, Brewer. For Many years he worked behind the scenes in radio and television.
Recently, he worked as a news reporter for Zone Radio Corporation in Bangor [WZON-AM, WKIT-FM and WZLO-FM.
He has received reporting awards from the Maine Press Association, Maine Association of Broadcasters and the Maine Associated Press Broadcasters Association.
He is married, with three adult children and two grandchildren.
AUGUSTA - It's going to take a while, maybe even right up to the February 2018 deadline, to create rules, regulations and laws for the retail sale of marijuana.
AUGUSTA - At 12:01 A.M., Monday, it became legal to light up marijuana in Maine, but there are some restrictions.
ORRINGTON - Snowmobilers, ice skaters, trappers, ATVers - all share the state's frozen ponds an dlakes with ice fishing enthusiasts.
- Kidnapped woman gets away after abductors can't operate stick shift
- Sam Hunt makes history, explains origin of single 'Body Like a Back Road'
- Missing skinny dipper's body found by off-duty lifeguard
- DeMario Jackson reportedly in talks to join 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 25
- NYC court worker calls reporter, admits he 'barely shows up' for $166K job
- Was high school football star wrongly convicted of child molestation? Lawyer pushes for new trial
- Raqqa's escaping victims forced to live in toxic oil refinery with gasoline-laced water and no sewer system
- Texas football star convicted of sexually assaulting a child may get a new trial
- Hong Kong activist Wong braces for possible prison sentence
- Philippine economy grows 6.5 percent in second quarter
- $28.75 charge to visit Elvis' grave during vigil upsets fans
- Battered bronze sphere returns to World Trade Center site
- 5 missing after Army helicopter goes down, items found
- Trump signs bill expanding college assistance for veterans
- National Park Service ends ban on disposable water bottles
- US military says its bands promote patriotism; new government watchdog says prove it
- California man gets life in prison for USC student's beating death
- Texas illegal-immigrant disaster: Suspected driver of crowded truck indicted, could get death penalty
- Calvin Harris To Perform At Rihanna's Diamond Ball
- VMAs 2017: Pink To Be Honored With The Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award
- Taylor Swift Vows To Become A Voice For Sexual Assault Victims Following Trial Verdict
- Oprah Winfrey Letting Go Of 'Emotional Burden' Of Weight Struggles
- MTV, Record Label Debate Why 'Despacito' Video Was Left Off VMA Nominations List
- 'Deadpool 2': Female Stunt Driver Dies After On-Set Motorcycle Crash
- Taylor Swift Cries During Court Case Closing Arguments
- Teen Choice Awards 2017: Chris Pratt Makes Post-Split Appearance, Miley Cyrus Cancels Last Minute
- Shonda Rhimes Signs Deal With Netflix
- Teen Choice Awards 2017 To Honor Miley Cyrus, Bruno Mars
- 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $35M At Box Office
- Bruno Mars Donates $1 Million From Concert To Flint Water Crisis
- Stanton's HR streak comes to an end as Marlins' finish off series win vs. Giants
- Pacers announce four-game preseason schedule
- Jaguars QB Blake Bortles facing more scrutiny during camp
- Phillies might limit Pivetta's repertoire for start vs. Padres
- Broxton, Brewers open series with 3-1 win over Pirates
- Santana, Indians power past Twins 8-1
- Denzel Perryman likely out 2 months from ankle surgery
- Charlottesville native, Eagles player Chris Long reacts to protest violence
- Chiefs relying on new bodies, healthy vets to stuff the run
- Jayhawks to honor former coach Mangino during season opener
- Phillies' Leiter returns from 'pen to start against Padres
- Ezekiel Elliott to appeal suspension, turn tables on accuser, report says