T.J. Tremble joined WVII ABC 7 and WFVX FOX 22 in March 2016.
He was raised in Bangor, attended Bangor schools and graduated from John Bapst High School. He attended the University of Maine, studying political science.
He started his news career at the Camden Herald, many years ago. He also worked for the Bangor Daily News in Rockland, Belfast and Bangor.
He entered broadcast journalism as news director for WQCB-FM, Brewer. For Many years he worked behind the scenes in radio and television.
Recently, he worked as a news reporter for Zone Radio Corporation in Bangor [WZON-AM, WKIT-FM and WZLO-FM.
He has received reporting awards from the Maine Press Association, Maine Association of Broadcasters and the Maine Associated Press Broadcasters Association.
He is married, with three adult children and two grandchildren.
AUGUSTA - It's going to take a while, maybe even right up to the February 2018 deadline, to create rules, regulations and laws for the retail sale of marijuana.
AUGUSTA - At 12:01 A.M., Monday, it became legal to light up marijuana in Maine, but there are some restrictions.
ORRINGTON - Snowmobilers, ice skaters, trappers, ATVers - all share the state's frozen ponds an dlakes with ice fishing enthusiasts.
- Coast Guard airlifts stricken teen on cruise 300 miles off Maryland
- Navy husband welcomed home by wife's surprise baby bump
- Pregnant woman runs over purse-snatching suspect in Walmart parking lot: See the video
- Lost dogs smell owners’ cooked sausages, find their way home
- Scaramucci calls Russia story 'nonsense,' warns media 'integrity' at risk after CNN retraction
- Kendra Wilkinson on marriage to Hank Baskett: We've threatened divorce 'probably 5 times'
- Driver in New Hampshire pulled over for strapping mountain of items on top of van
- Trace Adkins on 'A Capitol Fourth,' Donald Trump and joining Blake Shelton on 'The Voice'
- Palin suit against NY Times spotlights a flood of media mistakes
- Over the moon: For Trump, South Korea is yuge
- Vatican cardinal hit with sex assault offenses takes leave, will fight charges
- Vietnam puts prominent blogger on trial for anti-state acts
- Police: Man dragged out of car, beaten in road rage attack
- Owner of loose bull that caused fatal crash gets probation
- Missouri farmer cleared in 1997 sex case by DNA evidence
- US quietly publishes once-expunged papers on 1953 Iran coup
- The Latest: US issues new visa criteria for 6 Muslim nations
- Most Americans know that owning a gun is an essential part of our freedom
- Prince William, Duchess Kate & Prince Harry To Honor Princess Diana's Birthday
- Grammy Awards Returning To Los Angeles In 2019
- Michael Nyqvist, 'Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' & John Wick' Star, Dies At 56
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's Home Destroyed In Wildfire
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale: Who Is A? (SPOILER ALERT!)
- Taylor Swift & Michael Jordan Salute Russell Westbrook At NBA Awards
- Fourth Of July BBQ Burgers From Pepperidge Farm
- Rascal Flatts Surprises Wisconsin Couple At Their Wedding
- 'Fuller House' Season 3 Premiere Date Falls On Original Show's Anniversary
- J.K. Rowling Marks 20 Years Since Harry Potter Appeared
- BET Awards 2017: Top Moments From Bruno Mars, Chance The Rapper, Remy Ma & More
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, But Debuts To A Franchise Low
- Kepler knocks in 3 runs, Twins top Red Sox 4-1
- Anderson exits with injury, Brewers fall 4-3 to Reds
- MLB umpire John Tumpane helps save woman from jumping off bridge
- Blues re-sign D Chris Butler to two-year, two-way deal
- Royals put Cuthbert on DL, recall Soler from Omaha
- NFL star Logan Ryan pays off his brother's student loans
- Miami Heat announce 2017 Summer League rosters
- Berglund undergoes shoulder surgery, out until December
- Four Cincinnati homers power past Guerra, Brewers
- Kemp returns to San Diego as Padres host Braves
- USA Gymnastics needs 'culture change' to stop abuse, review finds
- Francona questionable as Indians look for another win vs. Rangers