Blake Lipton joined the ABC 7 and Fox 22 news team in January of 2016 and is excited to start his career in television as a morning anchor at our station!
He is a recent graduate of the University of South Carolina and has previously interned with the ESPNU/SEC Network, Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic and the WOLO sports department in Columbia, South Carolina during his time in school.
Blake also worked with the Weather Channel to help cover the historic South Carolina floods in the fall of 2015.
While most of his experience is in sports, Blake is thrilled for the opportunity to host the morning show at Fox ABC Maine and become a more well-rounded journalist and storyteller.
When he is not anchoring or reporting, Blake enjoys hiking, reading and talking anything football. He is also a fan of coffee and hip-hop music.
Feel free to reach out to him with story ideas at [email protected] or follow him on Twitter at @Blake_Lipton for the latest updates on everything Maine!
HEALTHY ME - As students get ready to head back to school, many are also gearing up for this year's athletic seasons.
J.P. Stowe, ATC, CSCS with Eastern Maine Medical Center Sports Health joined Blake Lipton and Gina Marini with some tips to get you safely back into mid-season shape.
HOLDEN - The summer season has seen plenty of tourists travel to and from the state of Maine, but a few communities want to see solutions to a slow-moving route to the coast.
STATEWIDE - Monday marks National Child Vehicular Heatstroke Prevention Day and one parent wants to let Maine families know it could happen to anyone.
ELLSWORTH - After their bus broke down on the way to Maine, members of oldest active-duty unit in the United States Army were up for another early morning Saturday.
ELLSWORTH - The Birdsacre Sanctuary in Ellsworth celebrated their annual Cordelia Stanwood Day Saturday.
COLUMBIA FALLS - State police need help locating a stolen ATV used to transport disabled veterans to and from concert events.
HOLDEN - Three people in less than eight hours were arrested by Holden police for heroin possession.
- Kidnapped woman gets away after abductors can't operate stick shift
- Sam Hunt makes history, explains origin of single 'Body Like a Back Road'
- Missing skinny dipper's body found by off-duty lifeguard
- DeMario Jackson reportedly in talks to join 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 25
- NYC court worker calls reporter, admits he 'barely shows up' for $166K job
- Was high school football star wrongly convicted of child molestation? Lawyer pushes for new trial
- Raqqa's escaping victims forced to live in toxic oil refinery with gasoline-laced water and no sewer system
- Texas football star convicted of sexually assaulting a child may get a new trial
- Hong Kong activist Wong braces for possible prison sentence
- Philippine economy grows 6.5 percent in second quarter
- $28.75 charge to visit Elvis' grave during vigil upsets fans
- Battered bronze sphere returns to World Trade Center site
- 5 missing after Army helicopter goes down, items found
- Trump signs bill expanding college assistance for veterans
- National Park Service ends ban on disposable water bottles
- US military says its bands promote patriotism; new government watchdog says prove it
- California man gets life in prison for USC student's beating death
- Texas illegal-immigrant disaster: Suspected driver of crowded truck indicted, could get death penalty
- Calvin Harris To Perform At Rihanna's Diamond Ball
- VMAs 2017: Pink To Be Honored With The Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award
- Taylor Swift Vows To Become A Voice For Sexual Assault Victims Following Trial Verdict
- Oprah Winfrey Letting Go Of 'Emotional Burden' Of Weight Struggles
- MTV, Record Label Debate Why 'Despacito' Video Was Left Off VMA Nominations List
- 'Deadpool 2': Female Stunt Driver Dies After On-Set Motorcycle Crash
- Taylor Swift Cries During Court Case Closing Arguments
- Teen Choice Awards 2017: Chris Pratt Makes Post-Split Appearance, Miley Cyrus Cancels Last Minute
- Shonda Rhimes Signs Deal With Netflix
- Teen Choice Awards 2017 To Honor Miley Cyrus, Bruno Mars
- 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $35M At Box Office
- Bruno Mars Donates $1 Million From Concert To Flint Water Crisis
- Stanton's HR streak comes to an end as Marlins' finish off series win vs. Giants
- Pacers announce four-game preseason schedule
- Jaguars QB Blake Bortles facing more scrutiny during camp
- Phillies might limit Pivetta's repertoire for start vs. Padres
- Broxton, Brewers open series with 3-1 win over Pirates
- Santana, Indians power past Twins 8-1
- Denzel Perryman likely out 2 months from ankle surgery
- Charlottesville native, Eagles player Chris Long reacts to protest violence
- Chiefs relying on new bodies, healthy vets to stuff the run
- Jayhawks to honor former coach Mangino during season opener
- Phillies' Leiter returns from 'pen to start against Padres
- Ezekiel Elliott to appeal suspension, turn tables on accuser, report says