Evening News Anchor/Reporter
Ashley joined the WVII ABC 7 and WFVX Fox 22 in April 2015. After working as an intern at Fox 29 in Philadelphia, Fox 25 and Channel 7 in Boston, and The Today Show in Australia, she is so excited to officially kick off her career as a reporter here in Maine!
Growing up in the suburbs of Philadelphia, Ashley has had an interest in news since anchoring the morning broadcast at her elementary school at the age of 10. Ashley is also a graduate of Boston University, with a degree in Journalism. At BU, she participated in various BUTV programs and reported live from the democratic headquarters during the election day coverage.
When not at the station, Ashley enjoys working out, spending time with family and friends, traveling, and watching movies. She is so excited to enjoy all that Maine has to offer, so if you see her out be sure to say hello!
STATEWIDE- The much-discussed senate race in Alabama concludes on Tuesday, and while republican Roy Moore has the support of President Trump and the Republican Party, one of Maine's republicans is speaking out against him.
OLD TOWN- It's seven thirty on a Thursday night in the Brogden household.
Mom- Erin- gets home from a busy day on the job as a nurse, and spends a few valuable hours with her husband and four kids before bedtime.
HOWLAND- Investigators are trying to figure out what caused a deadly accident Thursday morning in Howland.
AUGUSTA- For nearly a year, the Getchell Agency's finances have been under the protection of a federal bankruptcy judge.
STATEWIDE- What's all the buzz about? This gadget, once a best selling toy, taking a turn that many never saw coming.
BELFAST- Thirty-two year-old Miranda Hopkins of Troy is found guilty of manslaughter in the death of her seven week-old son, Jaxson.
AUGUSTA- Concerns about the sales of retail marijuana at the front of many House member's minds Monday night, as they voted 74 to 62 to uphold Governor LePage's veto.
BANGOR- The scene is now safe and the roads are reopened, but the Bangor Police are still left searching for answers following a more than two hour stand off early Wednesday afternoon.
- Cop taunts would-be killer with lube on way to prison: 'You are going to need a lot of this'
- Dog shoots hunter after another hunter leaves shotgun on ground
- Man arrested after car rams gates at Royal Air Force base used by US, reports say
- Trump national security strategy restores reference to 'jihadist' terror threat
- Uber driver with criminal past arrested after British woman diplomat, 30, murdered, left by side of road
- UN rights chief: China, White House seem 'hostile' on rights
- Kentucky lawmaker's funeral in church where he preached
- Ashes of woman's father stolen from front porch of Arizona home, reward offered
- Company recalls salami, prosciutto over possible salmonella contamination
- The Latest: Hundreds of migrants along Serbia's EU border
- New York City house fire leaves woman, 3 children dead; firefighters injured
- From 'Stranger Things' to 'Game of Thrones': Biggest TV character deaths of 2017
- Trump to unveil 'America First' strategy
- George Zimmmerman reportedly threatens Jay-Z, prompts Snoop Dogg response
- China hails Spain court's approval of Taiwanese extradition
- DeVos to give commencement speech at University of Baltimore
- Mueller’s office defends investigation after Trump team slams email access
- McCain goes to Arizona for Christmas, will miss tax vote
- Dad-To-Be John Stamos Honors His Late Father With Heartfelt Throwback Photo
- Morgan Spurlock's 'Super Size Me' Sequel Pulled From Sundance After Sexual Misconduct Confession
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Sweet Pic Of Robert Downey Jr. Giving Her A Kiss
- Nelly Will Not Face Rape Charges, Prosecutors In Washington Say
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Pro Emma Slater Shares Photos From Drew Scott's First Wedding Dance Rehearsal
- Liam Payne Shared An Almost Nude Photo In Bed
- Fans Defend Taylor Swift After Celebratory Instagram Post Causes Backlash
- Billie Lourd Writes Hidden Message In Emotional Tribute To Mother Carrie Fisher
- James Corden Enlists Zac Efron, Hugh Jackman & Zendaya For A Crosswalk Performance On Broadway
- 'Roseanne' Revival Gets Premiere Date On ABC
- Portia de Rossi Checks Out Wildfire Devastation After Evacuating Home She Shares With Ellen DeGeneres
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Blasts Off With $45 Million Opening Night
- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs eyes Carolina Panthers, wants to sign Kaepernick
- LeBron James sends message with black and white shoes, speaks about Trump
- Carolina Panthers owner Jerry Richardson is selling the team
- Return of the captain: Bluesactivate PietrangelofromIR
- Ducks lose 3-2 to Capitals in OT
- Preview: Jaguars try to clinch playoff spot against visiting Texans
- Preview: Panthers take on expansion Golden Knights for first time this season
- LeBron James gets 60th triple-double, passes Larry Bird on all-time list
- Josh Richardson's career-high 28 points lift Heat past visiting Clippers
- Alkins leads hot-shooting No. 23 Arizona past New Mexico
- Florida squanders 2nd-half lead, falls to Clemson in Orange Bowl Classic
- Conner Manning leads Georgia State past Western Kentucky in Cure Bowl